|No. 33, Guxi Industrial Zone, Shawan Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Provinceemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 square meters|
|Price:||USD $7-10 / square meter|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink film, PE film inside and carton outside (10, 8, 6 pcs / carton base on the size)|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 days base on the quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sqm/month|
|Material:||Wood Plastic Composite||Length:||3 Meters, Customised|
|Life Time:||More Than 30 Years||Usage:||Indoor Wall Panel Decoration|
|MOQ:||100 Sqm||Width:||300mm, 450mm, 600mm|
decorative wall panels,
wood plastic composite flooring
Eco Friendly Marble Designs Integrated Wpc Wall Panel Rot Proof Wood Fiber Pvc Interior Wall Cladding
What is WPC?:
WPC is a new kind of building material, use wood (wood cellulose, plant cellulose) as the base material, thermoplastic polymer materials (plastics, PVC) and processing aids, etc., well mixed ,and then heat by the mold equipment and extrusion molding.
1. The Thickness and Width
2. Length specifiation:
3m or according to customer requirement
Fireproof,Waterproof,Moistureproof,Sound insulation,Heat insulation,
Super hardness,Environmental,Fast and Convenience installation,Easy to clen,
Non-Deformation,Fashion space,Save space ect.
Indoor decorate, Shop, Schools, Hospitals, Kitchen , Washing room ,
Hotel , Commercial building, Household decorate ect.
Hot Sale Products:
1. Dimensional stability, longevity, natural appearance
2. Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant, stable color
3. High Impact Strength
4. Resistant to mildew, moisture and corrosion , Anti-aging, Radiation protection
5. Eco-friendly, no toxic or preservatives, 100% recyclable
6. Rot proof, water resistant, fire retarding, insect proof
7. More Color and Size for choose.
8. Easy to install and clean
|Available Color||Hundreds of colors|
|Size||300*9mm, 450*9mm, 600*9mm|
|Length||3 Meters, Customized|
|Material||Wood + PVC +Additives|
|Application||Bathroom, TV wall, bedroom, hotel, school, hospital, office, mall|
|Life Time||More than 30 years|
|Certification||CE, SGS, IS09001, ISO14001|
|Payment Term||T.T/ Western Union, 30% in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment|
|Delivery Time||Within 7 days|
|Service||OEM, Customer design|
Colors And Lines:
We have over 100 desings for your options that including the wood grain designs, marble designs, wall paper designs, solid color designs and the cartoon designs for kids room.
Product use:Indoor,Home,Semi-outdoor area,Hotel & Restaurant,Office,Parking lot,Architectural Buildings & Showroom and so on.
G&T Industrial Co., Ltd is a professional WPC manufacturer with 10 years production experience. We focuses on quality production,being environmentally friendly,innovation new technologies and pursuing sustainable development to cooperate with our global customers.We offer high quality products and excellent service in order to create a perfect harmonious future!
G&T have got recognition of the ISO9001 quality control system and the ISO14001 environment management system. Our products have earned reputation and praise among the customers from at home and abroad.
1. Where is KALONG? I was never heard of this company before .
Our factory is in Foshan city. By car about 40mins from Guangzhou Baiyun international airport. We are the professional WPC manufacturer and we have 10 years WPC production experience,welcome to visit our factory.
2. Do you offer free samples ?
Free sample is available, but delivery cost paid by customer.
3. Can you manufacture products according to sample?
Yes, We can produce by your sample or technical drawing. We have R&D team, we can also help to develop new molds and texture.
4. What is your payment term?
30% deposit in advance, 70% before shipping. We will show you photos and packages before you pay the balance.
5. what is your delivery time ?
Generally, 1-2 weeks after confirmation of your deposit payment. Specific time depends on order items and order quantity.
6. How can I get the after service?
We welcome your chats online (Chat or leave message: After service) or e-mail to us regarding any technical or related questions that you may have.