|No. 33, Guxi Industrial Zone, Shawan Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Provinceemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Price:||USD $0.8-1.2 /meter|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink film, PE film inside and carton outside|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 days base on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 pcs / day|
|Type:||Strip Ceiling||Package:||Standard Carton|
|HS Code:||3925900000||Application:||Interior Ceiling|
pvc decorative ceiling tiles,
pvc suspended ceiling tiles
Wood And Pvc Composite,Fauxwood Indoor Suspended Ceiling Panel, Pvc Ceiling Tube 40*25mm For Commercail
WPC/Wood Plastics Composites/ Strip ceiling tiles for indoor decoration
WPC wall panel is a new kind of building material,use wood (wood cellulose, plant cellulose) as the base material, thermoplastic polymer materials (plastics) and processing aids, etc., well mixed ,and then heat by the mold equipment and extrusion molding.
|Item name||Eco-wood ceiling|
|Material||a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives|
|Color||Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black|
|Minimum order||100 square meters|
|Water absorption||Less than 1%|
|Flame- retardant level||Level B|
|Payment term||30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment|
|Delivery period||Within 30 days|
|Remark||The color and the size can be changed according to your request|
|1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel|
|2) Resistance to rot and crack|
|3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant|
|4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread|
|5) High impact resistant|
|6) Outstanding screw and nail retention|
|7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable|
|8) Broad range of finished and appearance|
|9) Easily produced and easily fabricated|
|10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives|
. Semi-outdoor area
. Hotel and Resort
. Office and Business Center
. Gym and Swimming Pool
. Pub and Restaurant
. Architectural Buildings and Showroom
The installation of WPC ceiling is easy, and the necessary accessories include hanging pole, joist and slat.
1. Carefully measure length and width of the whole area, based on design, calculates quantity of required WPC ceiling and joist.
2. Prepare and cut accurate ceiling panel and light steel joist.
3. Analysis core support point and hanging point location, make sure evenly carry the whole weight to prolong lifespan of ceiling.
4. Drilling holes and install hanging pole.
5. Fix joist on hang rod with reasonable space, balance all joists.
6. Install slat and ceiling panels one by one.
The decking scope application is very extensive, all kinds of sports ground, offices, hotels, hospitals, schools, multifunction Hall, kindergarten, gymnasiums, dance room, office and house clapboard, ceiling; also for bus, train, ship inner decoration,kitchen and bath cabinet etc furniture,outside floor,outside wall panel, gardening,swimming pool,ship and logistic pallet and so on.
The Other Products We Have:
Packing & Delivery:
Professional Packing for WPC prodcuts Transportation
1. All the products packed by pallet
2. Stainless steel clips and screws packed by carton box
3. PE belt, PE foam, waterproof protection
4. Customized package (with extra charged)
1) Supplying wide range of products, including all kinds of wpc indoor / outdoor wall panel, wpc ceiling series, wpc square wood series, sound-absorbing wall panels, wpc flooring series, and wpc fitting series.
2) Professional technicians, advanced production, and modern testing equipments, underline our confidence in reliable and stable quality.
3) Knowledgeable sales team with years of international trading background and competent service team, bring you experience smoother and more comfortable communication interactions.
4) Stable technology, a wide range of product covering, competitive prices, high quality service and fast delivery - these are the core benefits which we offer to our customers as a standard.
5) We also place great emphasis on the personal relationship with our customers, not only on business level but others.
So, we firmly believe that we can expect an excellent partnership, if we treat our customers with personal care and respect every single day.
1. What is the Warranty for the board?
We will pay the shipping cost for the replacement if there was some damage during shipping.
2. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1) We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers' benefit
2) We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
3. Does the WPC ceiling work like wood?
Yes! You can cut, nail, drill, screw and rout with standard woodworking tools. The density of Wallong WPC is greater than wood.
4. How many years is the WPC warranty that Kalong offers?
G&T Technology offers a 15-20 years warranty.