|No. 33, Guxi Industrial Zone, Shawan Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Provinceemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 square meters|
|Price:||USD $4-10/square meter|
|Packaging Details:||Pearl bubble paper inside and carton outside, 8-10 sqm/carton. Loading quantity for 20" container: 7000sqm, for 40" container: 15000sqm|
|Delivery Time:||3-25 work days base on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sqm/day|
|Material:||PVC Or ABS||Color:||Can Painted In Any Colors|
|Surface:||Embossed Pattern||Designs:||Over 100 Designs|
|Install:||Stick By Glue||Size:||500*500*1.0mm|
Competitive Price And Reliable Performance Pvc Textured Panel / 3d Board / 3d Plastic Wall Board For Wall And Ceiling
The 3d wall panel is very health-friendly, the material is the same as the interior coating of your fridge. The product is coming with protective nylon film and product is very durable, you can bend it but cannot broke it, unlike the cheap ones. There are many similar product on the market, durability of our products is considerably better than most of them. Alternatively you can order dyed/colored. Please note which color you want and ask for price for color.
Dyeable wall panels with durable finish give your walls incredible views.
The application is very practical. You can do it yourself without needing a craftsman and you can paint the color you want.
300×300x1.0mm, 500×500x1.0mm, 625×800x1.0mm, also we can make different dimension and design according to customer’s special requirements.
1. Elegance. Embossed and paintable.
2. Light weight. Less than 1.8 kg per square meter
3. Easy DIY. Use the glue to stick it to the wall, which is easy, convenient, and time-saving
4. Fireproof, grad B1, SGS of European standard approved
5. Eco-friendly, SGS approved
6. Cost-saving. The price is competitive compared to other similar products.
8. Eco-friendly. It’s made of composite materials.
9. 40 colours for choice
10.Cost-saving.The price is competitive compared to similar products.
|Description||Excellent decorative effect.|
|Harmless to human being and eco-friendly.|
|Can be used more than 20 years.|
|Easily DIY, assembly and clean.|
|sound-absorpting, thermal-insulating, elastic, wear-resistant, impact-resistant, hard to tear|
|Color||Matt White/Glossy White/Colorful, can be painte in any colors|
|Qty/20' FCL||7000 square meters (25days to finish)|
|Qty/40' FCL||14000 square meters (30days to finish)|
We Have A Lot Of Colors For Your Options:
The Size We Have:
The Designs Show:
The Installation Instructions:
• Make sure that the surface you are going to install the tiles on is clean, smooth and free of loose paint.
• Plan the layout of the panels on the wall before you start installation. Use a level to ensure straight lines.
• You may use the following to mount your wall tiles…
-Solvent based contact cement or glue (Contact Cement by DAP(red can) or LePage(blue can) - original formula).
-Double-sided foam mounting tape.
-Removable mounting strips.
• If painting, use spray paint or paint spray gun.
• When covering an entire wall with your Wallon 3d wall panels, you will probably need to cut some tiles. The tiles can be cut with a standard utility knife or power tool.
We recommend using blades or bits, designed for finishing work. This will ensure the cleanest cut. When using power tools always follow manufacturer’s suggestions for equipment use and safety precautions.
• Measuring tape.
• Utility knife (with new blade) or power cutting tool.
• Chalk line.
1.Free samples offered. You can choose the models at this website. Please send us your request by email or call us, then we will send samples to you within 3 days.
2.Delivery time: 2 or 3 days for samples and 5-30 days for bulk order according to the quantity.
3.Delivery terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, Express delivery
4.We can offer you the products of excellent quality and competitive price.
5.We can provide the solutions to make a real contribution to increasing our clients wholesale and retail sales
1. What are 3D wall panels made out of?
The 3D panels are made of bamboo pulp. The process is very similar to the papermaking.
2. How thick are the panels?
Panels are 1.0mm thick.
3. Can I cut those panels and if yes, what tools should I use ?
Yes, you can cut the panels. You can use utility knife (make sure you have a new sharp blade) To make a nice straight cut you'll have to slide the blade along the cutting line 3-4 times gradually increasing the pressure.
4. Are those panels paintable?
Yes, absolutely. You can spray paint the panels with any type of paint. Panels should be primed before painting to create better surface for the paint (just as you'll paint the drywall).
1) Free samples offered.
2) Delivery time: 2 days for samples and 7-15 days for bulk orders.